MARKIT Group is hiring, and we want to hear from you ASAP!
Marketing/PR Agency Seeks Talented Full or Part-time Graphic Designer
MARKIT Group is a brand marketing and public relations firm dedicated to helping companies increase their visibility and bottom line through traditional and digital marketing. We are seeking a full-time OR part-time Graphic Designer to work on artistic and creative elements for a fast-paced boutique Marketing /PR agency in Naples, FL. The Ideal candidate will be able to take direction; and work independently. A major function of this position is being able to multi-task with ease. The candidate will also possess extensive knowledge of design software like Photoshop and Illustrator. Experience in WordPress design and coding is a bonus.
• Solid command of design and use of design for effective marketing
• Ability to design a variety of graphic styles – from corporate clients to children’s wear
• Strong time management skills
• Can take creative direction and/or provide fresh designs
• Communicate as needed with management staff in office
• Create graphical elements for multiple clients across a wide spectrum of businesses
• Assist with web design and design of blogs, WordPress, e-blasts/e-newsletters and more
• Perform other duties as assigned by management
• Plays well with others with a positive attitude
• Professional training and experience is required
• Solid Skill in WordPress is preferred, but not required
• Proficiency at Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and similar programs is required
• Proficiency with HTML coding and other similar coding language is a bonus
• Proficiency with Dreamweaver and similar programs is preferred
• Ability to handle multiple tasks is required
For consideration, please send a resume and cover letter in .DOC, .DOCX or .PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
MARKIT Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, in accordance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008.